As a university, we are focused on ensuring that we meet all the relevant requirements of our respective accreditation bodies. As such, a wide range of policies and procedures are applied across the organisation, some of which directly affect incoming students.
In order to accept your offer and be an RCSI Bahrain enrolled student, you must read the following policies:
- Undergraduate Admissions Policy RCSI Bahrain
- Undergraduate Schools Transfer Requests
- Statement on Confidentiality & Declaration of Interest
- Statement on Feedback Pertaining to Admission
- Statement on Fraud Pertaining to Admission
- Policy on Late Arriving Students
- Policy and Procedure for Admitting Students Under 17 years-of-age
- Admissions Appeal Policy
Student Health Policies
- Reasonable Accommodation Policy
- Fitness to Study Policy
- General Health, Infectious Diseases Screening and Vaccinations
- Ministry of Health Policy for Immunisation and Infectious Disease Screening Policy for Medical, Dental, Nursing and Physiotherapy Students 2010
- Blood Borne Viruses policy
- Master & Bridging Medical Screening
- New Students’ Covid-19 Vaccination Status
Please scan the QR code to submit your infectious disease screening and immunizations report.
Please scan the QR code to submit your Covid-19 Vaccination Status report.